See below the current vacancies at Paul Mathew Transport
- Our primary work involves theatre and exhibition movements. The majority of these movements happen during Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Drivers are also expected to assist in the loading and unloading of theatre shows.
- You will be allocated a specific vehicle and be expected to look after the vehicle and equipment.
- We are looking for a HGV Technician to join the workshop team at our head office in Bognor Regis
- Main duties include: Regular servicing of our fleet which includes DAF XF Euro 6 Tractor units and over 160 Tandem Axle Box Trailers. Preparation for MOTs and inspections. Record keeping and computer updates of our stock. Occasional driving tasks where requires.
- Previous experience with HGV's is not essential, but beneficial. Candidates with little or no experience within this field will still be considered, as training will be provided throughout employment.